Are you ready to take the lead and guide our dynamic team of ERP consultants? Embark on a rewarding journey as our new ERP Business Consultant and Team Lead, where your role centers around driving top-notch performance and fostering a culture of continuous innovation. Become an integral part of our worldwide network and shape the future of ERP excellence.
Join Our ERP Team
In reference to the Head of ERP Services, you will become part of our ERP team. The position is based at our headquarters in Nørresundby.
Leading the ERP consultants for seamless delivery and improvement
As our ERP Business Consultant and Team Lead, you will play a pivotal role in managing and leading the consultant team. Your primary focus will be on projects and processes, ensuring seamless delivery and continuous improvement. Your main responsibility is to ensure the consistent delivery of top-quality results, maintaining the highest standards of excellence.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will be:
• Team Management: Lead and manage the ERP consultants, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
• Strategic Planning: As a key stakeholder, contribute to the strategic planning process and align team goals with organizational objectives.
• Daily Coaching: Provide daily coaching to colleagues, fostering skill development and a culture of continuous learning.
• Quality Assurance: Ensure the team consistently delivers top-quality solutions, meeting and exceeding client expectations.
• Consultant Development: Conduct regular 1:1 conversations with consultants to identify challenges and opportunities for their continuous development.
• Industry Trends: Keep up to date with trends in ERP and related areas, leveraging this knowledge to drive the team forward and align internal processes with industry best standard.
As a person, you are trustworthy, resilient, and possess a high level of business acumen to generate tangible value for the customers and Wrist.
Qualifications & requirements
To thrive in this role, we expect you to have educational background within computer science or a related field and at least 5 years of demonstrated experience in ERP solutions and team leadership.
Moreover, we expect you to have the following qualifications:
• Technical Proficiency: Proficiency in Microsoft DevOPS, familiarity with SCRUM & Agile methods and experience in designing and implementing documentation.
• Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to navigate complex ERP projects.
• Communication Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively lead and collaborate within the team.
We offer more than just a job
We wish to be the best at what we do, and everything we do is based on our values of “Winning Attitude, Customer Orientation and Getting it Done”.
We offer flexible working hours and numerous employee benefits, counting a healthy canteen, take away, free fruit, and fitness facilities. Wrist supports local elite sports, offering tickets to home games. You can expect free parking and access to Clever EV charging stations. Moreover, we have an active employee association that invites us all to play paddle, badminton, and board games etc. and to join the yearly DHL relay race.
Do you want to be part of Wrist?
Please send your application and CV marked ‘ERP Business Consultant and teamlead’ to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 2024. For more details or questions, feel free to contact Peter Kristian Nørgaard, Head of ERP Services, at email@example.com or phone No. +4561827182
Starting date: Soon as possible
Wrist is the world’s leading ship and offshore supplier of marine provisions and stores with a market share of approximately 12%.
With the launch of the digital marketplace, Source2Sea, Wrist is leading the digital transformation of the marine supply industry. All year round, we offer 24/7 global online sourcing and logistics, providing data transparency, automation, and convenience to our customers.
We continuously work on reducing our climate impact while at the same time proactively addressing our customers’ growing demand and need for responsible solutions and services.
From more than 30 locations worldwide, in all major shipping locations, 1,800 Wrist employees take pride in making it easy for our customers to order and receive marine supplies and services.