出生 1965, Danish
从 年起担任董事会成员和董事长 2014
Mr Johansen is a Partner and Chief Executive Officer of Altor Equity Partners A/S, Denmark. He holds a Master’s degree in Law from University of Copenhagen.
• Chairman of the board of Haarslev Industries A/S, Denmark and two of its subsidiaries
• Technoinvest A/S, Denmark (C)
• B. Bille A/S, Denmark (C)
• Statens Ejendomssalg A/S, Denmark (C)
• Okholm Aps, Denmark (BM)
• PSR ApS, Denmark (BM)
• CAM Group Holding A/S and Carnegie Asset Management Holding Danmark A/S, Denmark (BM)
• CAM Group Holding 1 DK ApS and CAM Group Holding 2 DK Aps, Denmark (BM)
出生 1958, Danish
从 年起担任董事会成员和董事长 2014
Mr Behrens-Sørensen is a graduate from the A.P. Moller Shipping Academy and has also attended management courses at INSEAD and The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
• Odense Maritime Technology A/S, Denmark (BM)
出生 1945, Danish
从 年起担任董事会成员和董事长 2010
Mr Larsen is trained in freight management.
• Polaris III Invest Fonden, Denmark (C)
• Chairman or member of the board of DSV A/S, Denmark, and four of its subsidiaries
出生 1979, Swedish
从 年起担任董事会成员和董事长 2013
Mr Samlin is Director with Altor Equity Partners AB, Sweden. He holds a Master’s degree in Engineering and Business Management from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Business and Administration from Stockholm University School of Business.
• Dustin Group AB, Sweden (BM)
出生 1968, Danish
从 年起担任董事会成员和董事长 2018.
Mr Kenneth Nielsen holds a position as Executive Vice President, E-commerce & Digital in Salling Group. Prior to the current position, Kenneth spent the previous 18 years in various positions at Apple and Amazon in Denmark and other European locations.
He holds a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HD, Management & Organisation) from Copenhagen Business School as well as a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HD, Marketing & Management) from University of Southern Denmark.
• Bodum Holding AG, Switzerland
• Skagenfood A/S, Denmark
(C): Chairman of the Board of Directors
(BM): Member of the Board of Directors