Wrist Marine Logistics provide a world-leading logistic service which includes spares forwarding of a large variety of products and project freight, the coordination of complex operations involving out of gauge shipment of larger parts.
With 25 specialized employees, 30 warehouse localizations and 100 trusted partners placed worldwide, we offer an extensive set-up. Our dedicated agents work in local environments and all possess core know-how of a vessel’s needs. The key to shipping is to ensure coordination and long-time planning of supplies to customers.
Your shipment will be packed, arranged and closely monitored during the entire transportation from warehouse to its final destination.
Our services include:
- Follow-up on your purchase orders with supplier
- Forwarding by all available transport modes
- Intra-company trucking network in Europe
- Combination of shipments to minimize transport and destination charges
- Customs clearance
- Onboard delivery bypassing charterer’s port agent
- Pick-up to combination point or directly by local agent
- Transport of landed spares from vessels
- Spares storing, picking and packing in warehouse
- Temporary storage free of charge in all major locations
- Bonded warehouses
- Handling of dangerous goods
Get in touch
You can get in touch with any of our offices here.
LEARN MORE ABOUT: