Do you want to be a part of a market leading company with a global footprint and an ambitious growth strategy? We are looking for a Trade & Compliance Controller to strengthen our internal supply chain globally. If this sounds interesting to you, then keep reading!
As a trade & compliance controller, you will be the center of excellence in terms of global compliance requirements and have a key role in the internal supply chain to ensure Wrist complies with local standards and requirements for successfully global business/ trading of a wide range of food products within the Wrist internal network.
With reference to our Sourcing Office Manager, Rotterdam, you will become part of a strong team. The position is based in Rotterdam or Nørresundby.
• Develop and oversee compliance regulations procedures to ensure all import and export requirements are met with particular focus on exports from Rotterdam to USA and Far East/Middle East respectively
• Advise conformity requirements for current and new suppliers and identify potential compliance risks
• Assist Wrist branches, Wrist sourcing offices and Category managers in ensuring compliance on import and export
• Continuous follow-up on changes in compliance requirements and regulations, in the countries where Wrist branches are present, within relevant areas, ensuring that the sourcing offices and suppliers are compliant when shipping goods
• Communicate current requirements and possible changes to internal stakeholders and function as Wrist’s go-to person on compliance
Qualifications & requirements:
• +4 years of experience within global sourcing and/or supply-chain management, experienced with import and export of food and non-food commodities to USA, Middle East, and Canada
• Profound communication skills
• High level English skills - verbal and written
• Ability to work flexible hours to support branches globally
You can look forward to a professional and challenging job in a global company with an ambitious growth strategy. We offer a positive, informal and international working environment where you will be surrounded by skilled colleagues. We wish to be the best at what we do, and everything we do, is based on our values of “Hard Working, Winning Attitude, and Customer Orientation”. The salary will correspond with your qualifications and results.
Apply for the job:
Please send your application and CV marked ‘Trade & Compliance Controller’ to email@example.com no later than 14-10-2022.
Feel free to contact Fernando Diez de Sollano García on tel.: +86 1802 6247 080 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Starting day is as soon as possible.
About Wrist Ship Supply
Wrist Ship Supply is the world’s leading ship and offshore supplier of provisions and stores with a market share of around 9%. Wrist offers a global 24/7 service, including handling of owners’ goods, shipping, airfreight and related marine services that meet the demands of international organizations as well as local businesses.
From offices around the globe all Wrist staff takes pride in making it easy for customers to receive their supplies – where and when requested – efficiently and at the best possible price. Wrist’s mission is to provide expert care – making our customers’ life at sea better.
Since 2007, the majority shareholder in Wrist has been Altor Fund II.