Job at Wrist
Superintendent (Rotterdam) - Garrets (UK)
Garrets International (UK branch), is looking for a Superintendent (Menu Development) for our Operational Support Services Team.
Garrets International is part of Wrist Ship Supply.
Our Superintendents are the business service support specialists, and are employed in a business supportive role; they provide food technical guidance, audit services and continuous training to internal departments and seafarers while assisting vessels on their responsibilities to MLC 2006 & Crew Welfare.
The role is based in Netherlands region.
- Conduct vessel audits in line Garrets ISO 9001/2018 visit process
- Assist Operations & Stocktaking Teams in managing consumption, budget victualling rates by conducting WB analysis & remote vessel guidance
- Develop, present for internal approval and ultimately deliver menu packages aligned to victualling rates, nationality, trade route & crew requirements to enhance the “client offer”
In order to achieve success, we expect that you as a person:
- Held a Chief Cook/Chef de Partie/Head Chef Position (Catering Management)
- Experience in international Menu Development, Special diets & Nutrition
- Experience in auditing of food services, HACCP, COSHH (Shipping an advantage)
- Attained intermediate English (verbal & written), Mathematics & Basic Microsoft Platforms
You can look forward to:
- A flexible, informal working environment in a company with global presence
- Being part of a professional team that helps its members to achieve success together and which has a high focus on service
- A job that provides a professional and personal challenge and gives you a great opportunity to develop your professional skillset
- A salary that corresponds with your qualifications and results.
Note: This role is based in our Rotterdam office – A relocation package is not provided for this vacancy.
Apply for the job:
Please label your application ARA Superintendent and send it to: email@example.com. Apply for the position no later than 22 March 2019. Queries regarding the position should be addressed to Chris Little, Head of Operations Support Services on tel.: 00 44 1708 740400
Visit www.garrets.com or our LinkedIn profile for further information.