Job at Wrist
Superintendent (Dubai) - Garrets (UK)
Garrets International (UK branch) is looking for a Superintendent (Food Specialist) for our Operational Support Services Team. The role is based in UAE region – Dubai Office.
Garrets International is part of Wrist Ship Supply.
Garrets International (UK branch), is looking for a Superintendent (Food Specialist) for our Operational Support Services Team.
Our Superintendents are the business service support specialists and are employed in a business supportive role; they provide food technical guidance, audit services and continuous training to internal departments and seafarers while assisting vessels on their responsibilities to MLC 2006 & Crew Welfare.
The role is based in UAE region – Dubai Office.
- Conduct vessel audits in line Garrets ISO 9001/2018 visit process
- Assist Operations & Stocktaking Teams in managing consumption, budget victualling rates by conducting inventory analysis, menu support & remote vessel guidance
- Support the Lead Superintendent in delivering customer service excellence and act as a brand ambassador.
In order to achieve success, we expect that you as a person:
- Held a Chief Cook/Chef de Partie/Head Chef Position (Catering Management)
- Experience in auditing of food services, HACCP, COSHH (Shipping an advantage)
- Attained intermediate English (verbal & written), Mathematics & Basic Microsoft Platforms.
You can look forward to:
- A flexible, informal working environment in a company with global presence
- Being part of a professional team that helps its members to achieve success together and which has a high focus on service
- A job that provides a professional and personal challenge and gives you a great opportunity to develop your professional skillset
- A salary that corresponds with your qualifications and results.
NOTE: This role is based in our Dubai office – A relocation package is not provided for this vacancy.
Apply for the job:
Please label your application UAE Superintendent and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply for the position no later than 28-02-2019. Queries regarding the position should be addressed to Chris Little, Head of Operations Support Services, on tel.: 0044 1708 740400.
Visit www.garrets.com or our LinkedIn profile for further information.