Job at Wrist
Sales Team Lead - Rotterdam
Wrist Ship Supply, a world leader in the field of procuring and delivering supply to the maritime industry is looking for a Sales Team Leader to join our busy ship supply branch in Rotterdam, Holland.
The successful candidate for this role will have prior experience from a customer facing sales role, preferably in ship supply or the maritime market. You are motivated by winning the deal, and enjoys the responsibility that comes with supervising others, helping them being successful in providing second to none service to our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the team of 4-7 Sales Specialists who handles order fulfillment from the point of receiving quotations to winning the order. The Team Leader is responsible for creating an engaging work environment, which supports a productive Sales team, as well as providing first level problem solving for day-to-day matters.
The role reports to the Sales Manager.
Your primary responsibilities in this role will be:
- customer contact on status order update and other relevant information
- negotiation regarding quotes to ensure maximum benefit for customer as well as the company
- execute efficient order fulfillment, in cooperation with the other teams (purchase, logistics, customs, warehouse)
- act as the lead contact to the customer base, managing the appropriate coordination to ensure smooth operation at destination
- act as a team lead for the sales team of 4-7 people (coaching, tips & tricks)
- Bachelor in sales and/or marketing
- 4 - 6 years experience in sales (sales support, customer service, inside sales)
- At least 2 to 3 years experience as a sales team leader
- Want to win at all times (hunter), out of the box thinker, very communicative (English) and social, able to level with a lot of different people/customers, team player, result driven, willing to go the extra mile for the customer, organized and able to work with deadlines and under pressure
- Team performance
- Hit rate
- Won share
Apply for the job:
For more information, please contact Melanie Doumenis on tel. +31 1 0283 2420.
We look forward to receiving your application and curriculum vitae - please label with ‘Sales Team Lead' and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 September 2019.