Job at Wrist
IT Enterprise Architect – Nørresundby
Join Wrist as our IT Enterprise Architect and delve into exciting, complex project strategies and development programs.
The IT Enterprise Architect ( IT EA) is the “glue” that helps integrate the project and program strategies, and ensures alignment with business strategies and drivers, and management priorities.
The IT EA sets the direction and establishes the approach for integrating information, applications and programs supporting the business definitions delivered by our Center of Excellence team.
Finally, the IT EA catalogs, develops, coordinates, communicates, maintains, and enforces the overall IT Enterprise Architecture Models, Initiatives, Capabilities, and Components used by the Enterprise to perform all technology related activities.
With reference to our It Director, you will become part of a strong team. The position is based in Nørresundby.
Your skills and competencies
You have 5+ Years of experience in a similar position, preferable in a global company.
- Proven skills in a similar position
- Know your way around “The Enterprise Framework”
- Experience within transportation/shipping sector would be a benefit.
The IT EA skills we are looking for:
- Experience within IT Enterprise Analysis and design.
- Actual experience developing and building models Communications, both verbal (e.g.: presentations, seminars, etc.), and written (e.g.: reports, articles, etc.).
- Group session facilitation.
- Team leadership.
- Marketing (“selling” the results of architectural approaches through presentations).
- Management (e.g.: prioritization, trade-off analysis, ROI, etc.).
Strategy Development Competencies:
- Influencing business strategy with the latest IT Enterprise knowledge
- Translating or mapping business strategy into information strategy
- Understanding technology product and vendor strategies, products, and customer preferencesUnderstanding, modelling, and representing the organizations business requirements in a human consumable manner, as it relates to strategy
- Communicating with business and technology leaders, both within and outside the organization
- Understanding the business needs for solutions
- Influencing the organization to accomplish goals and needs through architecture activities
- Being viewed as the trusted advisor to the organization
- Building an effective architecture organization
- Understanding developers needs in parallel with business needs
- Demonstrating abilities to derive, define, and explicitly represent various artefacts within The Enterprise Framework.
- Understanding the meanings and relationships between various models.
- Developing and maintaining project level and Enterprise level model consistency and integration.
- Understanding of appropriate technologies
- Developing methods and techniques for modelling technologies
Role and responsibility
Your key roles will be:
- The IT EA for cross-program, and cross-project IT Architecture strategies, opportunities, and problem resolution
- The IT EA for complex IT development projects
- The IT contact in business process analysis and design, and service delivery, particularly with respect to the use of latest IT information, and trends
- The Project “Auditor” to ensure conformance and compliance of projects and programs with Architect guidelines. Essentially the “voice of the customer” during development activities.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Definition, implementation, and execution of the processes for the definition, maintenance, and conformance management of the IT Enterprise Architecture.
Update and maintenance of the key IT Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts within business units and information system programs to understand business activities and business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives, etc., being considered and/or implemented.
- IT enterprise Architectural leadership in the resolutions of program and project challenges.
- Ongoing publicity and communication of the IT Enterprise Architecture both within the information community, and the business units.
- Ongoing research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential use within the Enterprise.
You will be responsible for the development or coordination of the following deliverables:
- Developing the IT Enterprise Architecture
- Coordinating all IT Enterprise Architecture activities locally and globally
- Developing and coordinating IT Architecture Plans
- Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the IT Enterprise Architecture
- Auditing compliance within the IT Enterprise Architecture standards
- Serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies
You can look forward to a professional and challenging job in a global company with an ambitious growth strategy. We offer a positive, informal and international working environment where you will be surrounded by skilled colleagues. We wish to be the best at what we do, and everything we do, is based on our values of “Hard Working, Winning Attitude, and Customer Orientation”. The salary will correspond with your qualifications and results.
Apply for the job:
If you are interested, please send your application and CV marked ‘IT EA’ to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 01-03-2020. Feel free to contact Martin Hell on tel.: +4599318176 or email@example.com for more details.
Starting day is as soon as possible.
Visit wrist.com or our LinkedIn profile for further information.
About Wrist Ship Supply
Wrist Ship Supply is the world’s leading ship and offshore supplier of provisions and stores with a market share of around 9%. Wrist offers a global 24/7 service, including handling of owners’ goods, shipping, airfreight and related marine services that meet the demands of international organisations as well as local businesses
From offices around the globe all Wrist staff takes pride in making it easy for customers to receive their supplies – where and when requested – efficiently and at the best possible price. Wrist’s mission is to provide expert care – making our customers’ life at sea better.
Since 2007, the majority shareholder in Wrist has been Altor Fund II.