Job at Wrist
Global Key Account Manager - Source2Sea
Do you want to be a part of building a new digital start-up while standing on the shoulders of a giant?
Source2Sea, a new digital market place in the maritime industry, is looking for a Global Key Account Manager to join our growing Commercial team in Aalborg. Source2Seais part of Wrist Group, a world leader in the field of procuring and delivering supply to the maritime industry with a turnover in 2020 of more than DKK 4.3 billion.
With reference to our Source2SeaCCO, you will become part of a strong team. The position is based in Noerresundby or Hvidovre, in Denmark, with the option to work remotely.
Since Source2Seais a start-up company, the tasks will vary and high level of adaption to business and customer needs is expected.
- Initially, the role will be oriented towards customer dialogue, building and selling the Source2Seaconcept and value propositions while continuously onboarding new customers
- When the customer interest is reached, you will be acting as a project leader and be the driving force and voice of customers ensuring the rest of Source2Seaorganization delivers to your customers’ needs and expectations
- Act as a catalyst to share key customer insights across the organization with strong stakeholder management skills towards the Digital development team (CTO) and Operational team (COO) to ensure expectations and timeline is aligned before onboarding customers
- Ensure direction and structure for the KAM activity
- Create and maintain sales/account plans for target clients (forecasting, planning, budget management, follow-ups, etc.)
- Ensure implementation of account plans, marketing plans and campaigns for the assigned areas of responsibility
- Together with the Supplier Managers in the Commercial team you will be:
- Planning, prioritizing and coordinating the approach to customers (and suppliers) based on the individual position and needs
- Aligning customer pipeline category and geographically needs with matching supplier deliverables.
Qualifications & requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years sales or customer service experience
- Minimum high school diploma, however Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or similar is preferred
- Experience from the maritime industry. Ship supply background would be an advantage
- Familiar with business systems as an integrated part of your business day, e.g. Microsoft Office
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-faceted organization where internal collaboration and teamwork is critical to success
- Digital mindset, who can see and sell the benefits of being digital
- Proven problem solving skills and confidence in making decisions on your own - and often under time pressure.
You can look forward to a professional and challenging job in a global company with an ambitious growth strategy. We offer a positive, informal and international working environment where you will be surrounded by skilled colleagues. We wish to be the best at what we do, and everything we do, is based on our values of “Hard Working, Winning Attitude, and Customer Orientation”.
The salary will correspond with your qualifications and results.
Apply for the job:
If you are interested, please upload your application and CV here: Upload Application & CV no later than 20-09-2021. Feel free to contact Michael Mørk on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Starting day is as soon as possible.
Visit wrist.com or our LinkedIn profile for more information.
About Wrist Ship Supply
Wrist Ship Supply is the world’s leading ship and offshore supplier of provisions and stores with a market share of around 9%. Wrist offers a global 24/7 service, including handling of owners’ goods, shipping, airfreight and related marine services that meet the demands of international organizations as well as local businesses
From offices around the globe all Wrist staff takes pride in making it easy for customers to receive their supplies – where and when requested – efficiently and at the best possible price. Wrist’s mission is to provide expert care – making our customers’ life at sea better.
Since 2007, the majority shareholder in Wrist has been Altor Fund II.