Do you want to be a part of the world’s leading ship supplier with customers and vendors all over the world?
We are looking for two Global Category Coordinators; one for provisions and one for technical items.
As Global Category Coordinator you will provide daily support to our Global Category Managers and coordinate various category management related tasks, such as tender- and negotiation preparation in direct corporation with the Global Category Managers. Furthermore, you will function as a key person in communication to global vendors to ensure that vital product information is available to keep our global product assortment up to date and to support our e-commerce platform.
With reference to one of our Global Category Managers, you will become part of a strong team based in Nørresundby.
• Support the Global Category Managers (GCMs) in preparation for meeting, both internal as external
• Support the GCM in all aspects of negotiation preparation and tendering. Onboard suppliers in E-Auction tools
• Finalize trade agreements and execute contract management
• Support the optimization of inventories and manage volume forecasts to suppliers
• Coordinate day-to-day activities in close collaboration with GCMs and other Procurement
• Create datasheet as well as author extended item description for key assortment and Privat label initiatives
• Heavy involvement in Masterdata project and the transition onto our new Ecommerce platform “Source to Sea”.
• Ad hoc support to other Wrist teams
Qualifications & requirements:
• Proven track record in similar Procurement role
• Collaborative and service minded
• Self-driven and proactive
• Structured and process driven
• Extensive skills in data analytics
• High level in excel and PowerPoint
• High level of English language both written and verbally
You can look forward to a professional and challenging job in a global company with an ambitious growth strategy. We offer a positive, informal and international working environment where you will be surrounded by skilled colleagues. We wish to be the best at what we do, and everything we do, is based on our values of “Hard Working, Winning Attitude, and Customer Orientation”. The salary will correspond with your qualifications and results.
Apply for the job:
If you are interested, please send your application and CV marked ‘Global Category Coordinator’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact Michael Hedemann on email@example.com or tel.: +4561827130 or Louise Tolstrup on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +4523724647 for more details.
Starting day is as soon as possible.
About Wrist Ship Supply
Wrist Ship Supply is the world’s leading ship and offshore supplier of provisions and stores with a market share of around 9%. Wrist offers a global 24/7 service, including handling of owners’ goods, shipping, airfreight and related marine services that meet the demands of international organisations as well as local businesses.
From offices around the globe all Wrist staff takes pride in making it easy for customers to receive their supplies – where and when requested – efficiently and at the best possible price. Wrist’s mission is to provide expert care – making our customers’ life at sea better.
Since 2007, the majority shareholder in Wrist has been Altor Fund II.