Job at Wrist
Billing Coordinator - Houston
Want to be part of an international organization? A position as Billing Coordinator is now open in our Houston Branch.
The Billing Coordinator is responsible for timely and accurate processing and sending of customer billing statements, processing and entry of receipt payments from customers, and entry of transactional into the accounting system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares and sends billing invoices to customers in accordance with invoicing and billing terms and conditions.
- Ensures accurate and timely preparation and submission of billing and invoices to customers, and processing of transactional activity in the accounting system.
- Processes and enters customer payment receipts into the accounting system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Applies standard operating procedures and protocols in all customer billing and invoicing activities
- Ensures customer information and records are updated and maintained timely in response to any changes, correctly, completely and according to standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Interfaces with other departmental personnel as necessary in the performance of billing and invoicing activities.
- Handles general and routine customer billing and invoicing questions and issues, and escalates to appropriate management personnel complex and non-routine matters.
- Participates in billing audits and reviews, as assigned.
- Completes projects and tasks, as assigned by the Controller or management personnel.
- Assists with interfacing with customers in relation to routine and general billing and invoicing matters.
- Submits past due customer account balances to appropriate departmental personnel for handling.
- Ensures customer invoicing and billing activities are entered, updated, maintained and tracked using appropriate accounting systems.
- Participates in regular meetings with internal personnel, as appropriate.
- Demonstrates integrity, ethics, accountability, responsibility, initiative and teamwork at all times.
- Performs all assigned job duties in accordance with policies, procedures and standard practices of the Company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma
- Two years of experience working in a billing, accounts receivable, or related capacity; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
Working Environment & Physical Requirements:
This position requires regular sitting, walking, standing, reading, seeing, speaking, hearing, listening, organizing, interpreting data and information, operating office equipment, typing using a computer keyboard, viewing a computer screen monitor, and use of a telephone. The working environment consists of an indoor and climate-controlled setting the majority of the time, with occasional exposure to warehouse or non-climate controlled settings.
Core Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ethics - Displays the highest levels of integrity, honesty, respect, and sound judgment at all times.
- Accountability - Takes ownership of own actions, decisions and contributions as an individual contributor and team member within the organization.
- Customer Service Orientation - Provides helpful, courteous, accessible, responsive and knowledgeable support to staff, customers, and others at all times.
- Organizing - Uses resources effectiveness and efficiently, arranges information and data in a useful manner, assembles and orchestrates resources to get things done.
- Quality - Completes tasks in accordance with quality standards and requirements relevant to the company, industry and specific to the job function, and enforces the same standard of quality within the department.
- Problem Solving - Identifies potential issues, sources for appropriate solutions by looking beyond the obvious, and applies effective methods for solving problems to support the business objectives.
- Communication - Conveys verbal and written information using effective techniques and approaches that promote clarity, promote teamwork, and efficiency.
- Interpersonal Relationships - Applies active listening to foster strong working relationships with others including internal staff and personnel external to the organization.
- Teamwork - Cooperates and works constructively with others to accomplish common goals and objectives, and treats others with respect and dignity by valuing the contributions of everyone.
- Dealing with Ambiguity - Copes with change effectively, shifts gears with ease, as well as handles risk and uncertainty comfortably.
- Technical Knowledge – Displays competence and proficient working knowledge, skill and ability in administering billing and accounts receivable transactional activities, as well as proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and enterprise accounting system(s).
Apply for the job:
If you are interested in applying for the position, please label your application ‘Billing Coordinator – Houston’ and send it together with your CV to email@example.com.