Job at Wrist
Sales Team Leader based in Dubai
Wrist Middle East is looking for an experienced Sales Team Leader to join our business unit in UAE.
Wrist Ship Supply, a world leader in the field of procuring and delivering supply to the maritime industry is looking for a Sales Team Leader to join their growing ship supply division in the UAE.
The successful candidate for this role will be familiar with the ship supply market, and will lead the operation of your assigned team – at the same time of creating leads and pursuing opportunities with new customers as well as maintaining and expanding the business with our existing customers.
We expect you to be resourceful and responsible to operate independently as well as team focused and well organized to scan market opportunities, as well as a sharp negotiator to close the deal.
The position is based in UAE and reports to the Sales Manager. The job requires approx. 30 days of travel activity to customer visits in various countries in the region.
Your primary tasks as a Sales Team Leader:
- Lead by example and motivate your team to the highest performance and aim to develop team members to become the future leaders of the company
- Nurture relationship with current customers through a mix of visits, follow-up communication, and events, ensuring Wrist remains their preferred supplier
- Expand our ship supply business through analysis of the local market, generate sales leads and build a pipeline of prospective new customers.
Your personal competencies will include:
- Understanding of people behaviour and different cultures
- Relationship builder and customer orientation
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Proven problem solving skills and confidence in making decision on your own, and often under time pressure
- Self-motivated, versatile, yet teamwork oriented
- Exhibiting a winning attitude
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced and short cycle sales environment
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite and the ability to converse other languages an advantage.
Your education and experience will include:
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience
- A minimum education of a bachelor’s degree or similar
- Ship supply background would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the local market is an advantage
- Familiarity with business systems, such as Microsoft Office.
Apply for the job
If you are interested in applying for the position, please label your application “Sales Team Leader – Wrist Middle East” and send it together with your CV to email@example.com no later than 1 May 2017.
See www.wrist.com for further information.