Job at Wrist
Stocktaking Assistant - Garrets Denmark
Are you driven by a career in a global organization, where most conversations are in English, and where you reach every corner of the world most days?
Garrets International is part of Wrist Ship Supply.
Garrets International (DK branch) is looking for a Stocktaking Assistant for our Stocktaking Department.
As a Stocktaking Assistant, you are responsible for the stocktaking and budget management for an assigned number of vessels under a budget management program. This job gives you direct impact on results, and requires a mature attitude - where you go home, when the job is done.
- Maintain continuous contact with assigned fleets to ensure effective coordination between budget and actuals
- Approve monthly consumption calculation through "monthly" stock taking results
- Provide reports with comments on provision spend, deviation analysis etc.
In order to achieve success, we expect that you:
- have a minimum 2 years’ experience with order handling/processing and business-to-business customer contact. Work experience from the food industry would be an advantage
- have solid work-related experience in MS-office and advanced user of Excel. Experience with Axapta is an advantage
- have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Other languages are an advantage
- find pride in routine job tasks in a detailed and structured manner
- can contribute with positive and good energy while maintaining a high level of service
- are an effective team-worker, willing to share workload and exhibit flexibility when things are moving fast
- can work under time pressure, setting priorities without losing overview
- work well without direct supervision and still meet deadlines and the required quality and quantity standards.
You can look forward to:
- A flexible, informal working environment in a company with global presence
- Being part of a professional team that helps its members to achieve success together and with a high focus on service
- A job that provides a professional and personal challenge in which you have a great opportunity to develop your professional skillset
- A salary that corresponds with your qualifications and results
- An attractive working environment and staff benefits
Apply for the job:
Please label your application “Stocktaking Assistant Garrets International A/S” and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this position no later than 30 September 2017.
Queries regarding the position is addressed to Finance Manager, Ann Christensen on tel.: +45 4174 7559.
Visit www.garrets.com or our LinkedIn profile for further information.